Gin: Discover the intricacies of local botanicals with New England craft gins!
Vodka: Dive into the productions styles and history of vodka from around the world.
Tequila: After distillation tequila can be aged various barrels for months to years - taste the effects of oak on agave.
Rum: Discover how New England distillers craft modern aged rums while paying tribute to history!
Whiskey: Bourbon vs Rye - What defines each? Discover the differences.
Scotch: Single Malt vs Blended - what exactly do those terms mean?
Aperitifs & Digestifs: Campari, Aperol, Averna, Fernet - uncover the complicated world of amaros!
Dessert Cocktails: Lemon chiffon, mocha chocolate torte, strawberry shortcake - classic desserts can also inspire modern cocktails!
Do I need to bring tools?
- No we provide all tools and ingredients for the class?
Do I need previous knowledge?
- No, these classes are designed to provide you with the knowledge needed to participate. All levels are welcome.
How long does this class last?
- About 1.5 - 2.0 hours depending on the pace of the group
What is included in the price?
- Each class includes, at minimum, a tasting and guided cocktail lessons where you will make the drinks!
What if I would like to learn more about a specific brand or cocktail, can we adjust the lesson?
- All classes have a set lesson plan however if there is something specific you would like to learn, please inquire about taking a private class which is designed specifically for you!
**Prices displayed are per person and excludes tax & gratuity