Choose your journey through time and learn the history of one of these drinks:
- Old Fashioned
GIN: Discover incredible modern gins from around the world that use botanicals such as lingonberry, douglas fir and varieties of fynbos!
RUM: Choose your journey and explore how aged rums can develop similar characteristics to whiskey! Sip Away!
RYE WHISKEY: Delve into the intricacies of Rye Whiskey from age statements to barrel finishes.
SCOTCH: Highland, Lowland, Speyside, Islay - how does the location affect the scotch profile?
BRANDY vs COGNAC: fruit distillates are a broad category; study what makes a brandy vs a cognac.
BUBBLES: Prosecco, Sparkling Wine, Champagne... brut, sec, demi-sec... immerse yourself in the bubbles!
SHERRY: Most of us are familiar with sweet sherries, but what about the drier fortified wines? Taste from Fino all the way to Pedro Ximenez
Do I need to bring tools?
- No we provide all tools and ingredients for the class?
Do I need previous knowledge?
- No, these classes are designed to provide you with the knowledge needed to participate. All levels are welcome.
How long does this class last?
- About 1.5 - 2.0 hours depending on the pace of the group
What is included in the price?
- Each class includes, at minimum, a tasting and guided cocktail lessons where you will make the drinks!
What if I would like to learn more about a specific brand or cocktail, can we adjust the lesson?
- All classes have a set lesson plan however if there is something specific you would like to learn, please inquire about taking a private class which is designed specifically for you!
**Prices displayed are per person and excludes tax & gratuity