GIN: Build on your knowledge of botanicals and learn methods of infusion, and create your own gins!
TEQUILA: Uncover the premium creative side of tequila with unique spirits such as wine barrel aging and mesquite roasted agave.
SCOTCH: Dive into limited edition scotches to discover what the craftsmanship of distillers can create.
BRANDY: Journey from cognac to calvados to singani and other unique brandies from around the world!
Cocktails & Candy: We all have our favorite classic cocktails, but have you tried them as an edible treat? Learn simple techniques to turn your cocktail into a candy!
Do I need to bring tools?
- No we provide all tools and ingredients for the class?
Do I need previous knowledge?
- No, these classes are designed to provide you with the knowledge needed to participate. All levels are welcome.
How long does this class last?
- About 1.5 - 2.0 hours depending on the pace of the group
What is included in the price?
- Each class includes, at minimum, a tasting and guided cocktail lessons where you will make the drinks!
What if I would like to learn more about a specific brand or cocktail, can we adjust the lesson?
- All classes have a set lesson plan however if there is something specific you would like to learn, please inquire about taking a private class which is designed specifically for you!
**Prices displayed are per person and excludes tax & gratuity
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming classes and events.